Save The Children Home


Save The Children Home

Established in 1944 after the infamous Bengal Famine to look after the orphans. This home still continues looking after both orphans and abandoned children. Mrs. Vijay Laxmi Pandit, sister of Pandit Jawaharlal Nehru and Mrs Maitrayee Bose inaugurated this home. Madam Chiang Kai-Shek was one of the first donors to donate 50000/- when she heard about a terrible famine going on in Bengal.

Save has been supporting the organisation for the last three years.



View Photo Gallery

View Video Gallery

Support Our Project